Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf quest pack wont feed

capital-guild
I was wondering if anyone has ever did the werewolf quest and after you kill the boss the objective said "wait for your pack to feed". However, the pack never came to feed and i waited for awhile. Part of the mammoth boss is stuck in a rock because of the way it died, im not sure if that had anything to do with it. I was just wondering if anyone else ran into this problem and if they did how it was resolved. Im not sure what abandoning the quest would do, if you even can because i do not want to have to wait a week for another bite.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has happened before, and something you could try is logging off for 15 minutes and trying again after, as after that period of time a quest location will do a soft reset. If that doesn't work, you will most likely need to abandon the quest. You shouldn't have to get the bite again though, as I think that's good for a few days (check your Active Effects for Sanies Lupinus). What you should be able to do is just get the quest again from wherever you got it before.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • capital-guild
    kk ill try that next time im on, thanks!
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I just left through the portal for about 10-15 minutes, when i entered again the hunting grounds had reset.

I had to kill the troll again but it was easy. I killed him in some rocks the first time too.

Either leaving the portal for 10-15 minutes works, or the support team was quick to help. Either way, try it.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest