The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a crafting partner! Any Profession [PS4 Ebonheart PS4]

Dimebagd88
So, been doing some research and it seems that to level up most professions is to ideally have a crafting "partner", as in we send each other things we crafted ourselves, and the other person decons it. This gives much more IP then just deconning your own gear, so it's pretty obvious the best way to go. So, if anyone would be interested, my psn is DimebagD00 on psn, EbonHeart Pact, and I am currently doing any profession, so if you need a partner and wanna try this out, feel free to drop me a message on here or in game. My current levels are:

Main level: 22, almost 23

Alchemy: 12
Blacksmithing: 9
Clothing: 10
Enchanting: 10
Provisioning: 30
Woodworking: 13

Thanks and enjoy the game!
  • deadlykitten6
    Im on psn ep to my levels are way higher but it should still work just friend request me or send me mail. In game please though i hate the psn message while playing :)
  • Dimebagd88
    What's your psn? Ill shoot you a request
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimebagd88 wrote: »
    it seems that to level up most professions is to ideally have a crafting "partner", as in we send each other things we crafted ourselves, and the other person decons it. This gives much more IP then just deconning your own gear, so it's pretty obvious the best way to go.

You might want to test this. With Enchanting, there is no benifit to trading glyphs. It may very well be the same on the other crafts.

IN fact, you might be able to get the same Inspiration deconning something another character of yours makes. And it still might be less than looted gear gives you.

So, test this before you spend a bunch of time and gold sending things back and forth.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"