Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafter build

Angelofdeath190
I was thinking of having a minor pvp/crafter sorcerer build but only use provisioning, woodworking,blacksmithing, and woodworking. What would a good way to make it work
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Research traits until you gather enough Skill Points for each line. Figure low VR Ranks for the points and about 6 months for all the traits.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭
    TL,DR: take 5 battle skills, 1 ultimate, some passive, and then put the rest into crafting

It took me until about v4-6 to be have all crafting skill lines perked on my crafter (and still have him be able to earn xp/quest/kill badies). I am now going to quest him a bit just for fun and increase his dps (so he can better farm in high vet areas).

Since he was a crafter, I centered my build on survivability. I used a male Nord dragonknight. Had him take one and only one skill from all DK skills to train each tree to 50. Took one ultimate. Then I took two two-handed skills to fill out my bar (did not use a second bar). For passives I only took Nord Skills, Heavy Armor Skills, and Two handed Skills and not all of them.

You should also fully train your horse inventory and take increased bag space.

It is a skill point balancing act between the crafting perks and the other perks but it worked for me. When I was starting out, I also simultaneously trained consumables on my main character (both provisioning and alchemy give good passives and I am of the opinion that every character should train them). This allowed my crafter to concentrate on the armors and weapons until closer to vet levels. You need to get him/her started on research.

I would highly recommend having a crafter. I can keep all my consumable materials in the bank (for other characters to use) and all my armor crafting materials on him. This is great for inventory management.