The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trait research check list

KkaosReinz
Greetings all,

I recently created this trait researching checklist for the crafters in my clan. It's helpful to keep track of the researched traits that everyone has so that we can share any new traits we come across as we learn them.

The basic concept is that, it a friend has a researched trait that you need, just ask them to craft a lvl 1 version with that trait. you then take it and research it, then you have it learned. It's that easy.

Hope this helps some crafters out there!

Kkaos Reinz
Pack Leader of
The House of Reinz
  • BelgaerBell
    BelgaerBell
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much! This will be so helpful. This is the only one I've found that includes Nirnhoned. You're a saint. This is so needed for console crafters.
    Edited by BelgaerBell on August 8, 2015 11:11PM
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot access your link for some reason.
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    SCIENCE B****
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • nixkeeh
    nixkeeh
    hello,
    looking for crafting guild,
    i'm level 43 BS - armor all have 6 traits - greatsword at 5
    Veteran 2 - Redguard DK- EU - DC - PS4