Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[New Player] Looking for guild

Vardahoth
Vardahoth
Soul Shriven
I just started this game last night. Been playing mmorpg's since 2001. My two favorites of all time were Ragnarok Online and Lineage 2. Over the last 5 years I haven't played any games and have been working at a tech sweatshop. Now that I recently quit due to health issues, I have some time to play.

I like both pve and pvp. Guild must have a voice communication channel. The rest I'll find out if I fit in or not.
Age - 32
Occupation - Software Development
Location - USA, Cali (Pacific Time Zone)

Race - Wood Elf
Weapon of choice - Bow
Build Type - Glass Cannon
Current Level - 7
Not sure what else I could say.

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest looking for guild forums, in this section recruitment and looking for guild messages are not allowed. And you are missing the platform you are playing on ;)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Vardahoth
    Vardahoth
    Soul Shriven
    Ah thanks,

I'm not sure why it wasn't showing before, when I scrolled all the way to the bottom all I saw was the customer support section. Now the Guild Recruitment section is showing, and I made the post there.

Feel free to close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.