Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poor Support with Standard Responses!

carlmcse
carlmcse
I don't see any point in sending you emails when all you can do is send a response which is the same to everybody here does this look familiar to you or thereabouts!!!

HERE:-

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
Subject
Customer Service Ticket

Response By Email (Arthur) (06/28/2015 10:08 AM)
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited team. We encourage you to search our support site at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com for any topics or issues you may have questions on. There are lots of helpful FAQs and links to our social pages.

If you do not see the answer to your question or if you are still experiencing an issue, please feel free to contact us. Please make sure to include relevant details around the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you faster. Tips on what to include are below:

-Details around the character, item or quest (if relevant)
-Details around what you are attempting to do in game as well as information on what happens when you try to do it
-Any error messages you may be receiving You can reach us via the Help Portal at the same link so that a Customer Service agent can assist with your inquiry.

Warm Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited TeamMR: Miscellaneous issues. Deflecting to website.
Customer By (Carl Baxter) (06/27/2015 09:29 PM)
Cannot use wayshrines or open any doors happening so much its ruining my game
Question Reference # 150627-009273
Date Created: 06/27/2015 09:29 PM
Date Last Updated: 06/28/2015 10:08 AM

So is there anyone out there that is extremely annoyed with the lack of support for this game when you email them or am I the only one?

The way I see it is like this. If I go out of my way in my time and request support from you which I obviously need help with then you should go out of your way after taking my money to answer it!!!

You have fobbed me off 3 times like this and sent me to the forums not even with taking the time if this has been resolved by supplying me with a link. You would rather send me to other forum users who did not even make this game. Why should they do YOUR job for YOU!!!

Sort it out!