The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please join our New Guild with big asperations.

DarkWind79
Hi All,

If you are looking for a up and coming guild to join , please come and join us at the Badgers of Woe Guild. We are a questing and PVE guild. Once we have enough members, we will be purchasing a guild trader so you can sell you wares to all the players in the ESO community. We look forward to your membership.

Once a week I will randomly be selecting one member who will receive 500 gold just for being a member.

I look forward to seeing you all in the guild.

Balearic Badger.
Xbox One
EU Server
EH Pact
Guild - Badgers of Woe
  • GraveLordNito87
    GraveLordNito87
    Soul Shriven
    What pact are you?
  • DarkWind79
    Ebonheart Pact.
    Xbox One
    EU Server
    EH Pact
    Guild - Badgers of Woe
  • Brockie100
    Brockie100
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I'm relatively new and would be interested in joining the guild. My gt is Brockie100
  • DarkWind79
    Hi Brockie,

I will send you an invite.

Balearic Badger
    Xbox One
    EU Server
    EH Pact
    Guild - Badgers of Woe
  • upnaudi21
    upnaudi21
    hey im kind of interested in this guild I have started a guild of my own but its only three of us who play so its not going anywhere quick and could bring three members over with me. were on a na server and on xbox 1 though
    Upnaudi21 on xbox one belvedere nynx is the name dark elf dragonknight
  • DarkWind79
    Hey,

I am on the EU server on Xbox One, I will send you an invite and see if you can join.

We have 63 members currently and are recruiting daily. We are also about to get a guild trader.

Balearic Badger.
    Xbox One
    EU Server
    EH Pact
    Guild - Badgers of Woe
  • upnaudi21
    upnaudi21
    ok cool thanks Balearic badger my name is Belvedere Nynx and im a dark elf dragonknight
    Upnaudi21 on xbox one belvedere nynx is the name dark elf dragonknight
  • DarkWind79
    Hey,

I cannot send you an invite as your account cannot be found. The above GT you have given me, is that correct? Is there any spaces in it etc. if so, I will try again.
    Xbox One
    EU Server
    EH Pact
    Guild - Badgers of Woe