Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me slot a 2h bar please :)

RAM2191
RAM2191
✭✭
Im a stamina templar at the moment and Im running a 2h sword/bow combo and Im wanting help slotting a solid 2h bar. Currently Im using Wrecking blow, Biting Jabs, Brawler, Rally and Empowering sweep.

Id be willing to change any morphs if needed, Im just not sure if its a good bar or if I could be doing something more useful.

Also willing to listen to any tips on bow bars too! Thanks!
Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get better responses from the COMBAT & CHARACTER MECHANICS section. I would reply but I'm a Nightblade and don't know the Templar well enough to offer advice, though I do know two hand pretty well.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/combat-character-mechanics
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typically you'll want wrecking blow, executioner, and rally no matter what class you go with. There's 3 of your 5 slots. Fill the other two with class abilities as you please. I'd use critical rush in one slot, unless your class has a better gap closer (like chains or ambush). Usually an extra healing spell in the fifth slot is preferred, as between a magicka based heal and rally you can get some pretty hefty survivability using a 2hander. My nightblade swaps between shadowy disguise and strife/swallow soul for that slot. For a templar, I'd go with either a basic heal spell or possibly eclipse or backlash. Eclipse for dealing with caster enemies, backlash for extra damage potential - backlash with wrecking blow spam is pretty potent from what I hear.

If you've got access to it, flawless dawnbreaker is a great ultimate to pair with a 2h bar, boosting the weapon damage on that bar by a hefty amount. The harder you can make your wrecking blows hit, the better.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd go with a gap closer (either critical rush or the javelin morph templars have), wrecking blow, executioner, rally, biting jabs.