The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP Group Invites

luthrower66
Hello,

This is part suggestion, part question. Yesterday was my first console experience of PvP (Xbox One) and found it extremely difficult to get organized with other players. The main issue - Only group leaders can invite players. This is very hard to do with so many people in PvP and with the constant combat associated with it. Is it possible to make an improvement on the system to allow ALL group members to invite other players? I know it's the same way on PC, but on PC it just seemed easier to do (maybe because of mouse and keyboard vs just a game controller). Please consider this or some other possible way to make it easier to get into groups.

Thank you,
David
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC a lot of people use the autoinvite addon where crown will pickup whoever posts a specified string of characters in chat. Maybe ZOS will have to implement something similar to that. I have no idea how this game works on console or even if something like that would be feasible.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • luthrower66
    On PC a lot of these gaps have been filled by player add-ons. I'm curious to see how/if ZOS is planning to fill the gaps on console. Perhaps making deals with Microsoft to allow certified add-ons to be available from Xbox Live Store?
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're giving Fallout 4 mod support on Xbox so it's not crazy to think they might have mod support for ESO in the future. I haven't even heard a rumor that it's in the pipeline though so who knows.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.