The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 weeks and still no Crowns!

DailyDrunkGamer
I bought crowns 2 weeks ago and tryed a few times after that trying to purchase them. I have been charged and received nothing. I have emailed your customer support team and got a automated email saying to contact Sony, which I did. Sony told me that if crowns were not received after 48 hours (around 350 in my case) to send you a support ticket. I sent you a support ticket explaining what Sony said and even attached a photo of the email and what do I get? The exact same automated email saying to contact Sony...seriously? I just want what I paid for please...
  • garyparsons1990
    garyparsons1990
    Soul Shriven
    They are also auto responding me into submission, like if some one sends you an email why reply asking for the information again if and when I don't find my answer on the forums, the ones I'd told you pointed me toward customer service ? Feel like a lab rat... Never in my whole life have I been treated so badly by customer service in my life :/ out source your cc much ?? And I've emailed your cc 3 times and Arthur seems to be the only one attending work.... I have gotten one writin reply and I'll be posting it to this forum soon... Deserve to be named and shamed at this point. At least acknowledge your short comings as your own ?
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    Can any moderator contact the support team for me, would be very helpful thank you.