Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do I get white meat?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I know you can get it by killing certain things, but can someone please tell me which things I'm supposed to kill?

It'd also help if someone could give me a good location to farm for this type of thing (ebonheart pact territory).
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    dunno anyway in ebonheart pact. But if you got a free characterslot, why not make a new character in aldmeri dominion. Just north of Vulkhel Guard is a place (point of interest) called monkeys rest (near windy glade wayshrine). There are dozens of monkey's there and they respawn faster then you can kill them. When done, dump them in your bank and relog to your EP toon.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think its pigs and monkeys. Be careful with pigs tho, they are usually owned and can get you a bounty.
    As far as EP locations, I have no clue, sorry.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • plattypussb16_ESO
    Chickens - I believe I was in a barn watching somebody shoot up chickens and thought it was some bizarre xp exploit but in fact he was collecting white meat. And it makes sense doesn't it?!?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chickens - I believe I was in a barn watching somebody shoot up chickens and thought it was some bizarre xp exploit but in fact he was collecting white meat. And it makes sense doesn't it?!?
    Um, I'm pretty sure chickens give you poultry, not white meat.

Monkeys are an excellent source of white meat and bananas.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)