The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Pledge Bug

BackFreckle
BackFreckle
✭✭✭
When the pledges reset this morning me and my group were unable to pickup today's veterans pledge. The normal was available though.

Yesterday however wayrest sewers last boss glitched out on us and we had to abandon the mission and pick it up again, so maybe that had something to do with it

Is this a bug or did it count us last night picking it up again as picking up this new pledge again? Idk

TLDR: can't pick today's pledge up, had to abandon and redo yesterday's. Did that mess us up?
Edited by BackFreckle on June 28, 2015 7:24AM
Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
Orik - Nord Dragonknight
Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
AD//PS4//NA
PSN - KuruptGamer
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    Can't pick up today's bet pledge either. Ps4 eu
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • Davros989
    Davros989
    Soul Shriven
    Neither I or any of my group could get today's veteran, sadly.
  • stonerskate109
    Veteran pledge is down again today