Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor at level 10?

Zavinus
Zavinus
✭✭
I'm at level 10 on my sorcerer and I'm still in level 4 gear, which is pretty bad. Where's the best place to start at getting armor?
~Zavinus, Xbox One

Best Answer

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are a new player I would recommend to craft your armor now and start levelling crafting asap.
    You want to be level 5 crafter once you hit level 16. That means you can upgrade your craftingskills to make level 16-24 armor/weapons.
    The way the system works is that at level 0-16-26-36-46, you craft with a new material. So those require less materials then you need to craft level 14-24-34-44-49 armor.

So perfect way is to craft new armor (if drops where not good) once every 10 levels starting at level 16. Cause the first step is too big, I would recommend making one set at level 8
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quest or craft. Surely you looted something better than level 4 gear?
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zavinus wrote: »
    I'm at level 10 on my sorcerer and I'm still in level 4 gear, which is pretty bad. Where's the best place to start at getting armor?

You on PC or console? NA or EU?
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Zavinus
    Zavinus
    ✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    Zavinus wrote: »

You on PC or console? NA or EU?

I'm on Xbox One, North America. Why?
    ~Zavinus, Xbox One