The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest shopping mall list.

starscout07_ESO
every 50 square feet someone is in peril as if no-one in all of nirn can save them besides you.
Quests turn you into someones errand boy, maid, and pest controlman. not an actual hero. the people that give these quests could do what they asking you to do, but they are too lazy and they are one of the few ways to gain actual base lvl exp, so why not right?
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sidequest might feel like you are some errand boy but main questline or fighters/mages guild questline gives better feeling. It makes you travel around world, meet new places and fight powerful enemies, sometimes alone but sometimes with group (of NPCs but still).

Also you are wrong. They arent one of few ways to gain exp. There are more ways to gain lot of exp. Discovering new locales. Clearing solo dungeons, destroying dolments for first time. And did i mention main storyline/faction storyline/ fighters, mages guild questline yet?
    Options
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    -thinks bout that thread where people where complaining that the other factions could do perfectly without you-

in all fairness. In any game YOU are the hero, so they always need your help. What else should be the reason you are playing?

I think the quests are actually very varried and asks you to do different things. Obviously, you are asked to do them, but no, I never felt like some kind of errand boy.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Options
  • starscout07_ESO
    Sidequest might feel like you are some errand boy but main questline or fighters/mages guild questline gives better feeling. It makes you travel around world, meet new places and fight powerful enemies, sometimes alone but sometimes with group (of NPCs but still).

Also you are wrong. They arent one of few ways to gain exp. There are more ways to gain lot of exp. Discovering new locales. Clearing solo dungeons, destroying dolments for first time. And did i mention main storyline/faction storyline/ fighters, mages guild questline yet?

when i say quest, i mean the questlines for ANY quest.
    so the only things left are finding locations and dungeons.
    oh and killing one boss to get xp for this one certain spot.

your pretty much the errand boy for everyone.
    Options
  • starscout07_ESO
    you never feel the impending doom that these people keep talking about. it is either showed poorly or just simply not there, so you don't have that sense of duty to actually save and protect these people.
    Options