Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why is everyone helpless?

starscout07_ESO
my god every fricken city i come too, they are all like, oh you have come at just the right time! our village needs saving! am i the only person in Nirn that knows how to defend themselves or something? everything is always in peril for no damn reason. yea i get MR bal over here wants to take over tamerial or whatever but really? werewolfs attack a village and that somehow connected to bal, just along with a few over daedric princes just throwing in thier 5 cents just for kicks? nah, that would never happen as the ego's of the princes would never have one even think about helping another. heck if they can do that then bal would have been better off teaming up with sheo, seeming he is basically two deadric princes in one.