Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf debuff question

verack123
verack123
I got bit by a friendly player while sitting at the shrine and completed with quest and got my werewolf skills unlocked. I leveled it up to lvl 6 so i could bite a friend in the next few days. I noticed in my buffs/debuffs i had the werewolf disease counting down? Is this just left over from doing the quest to get the werewolf or does this countdown have something to do with how long i have to bite another? My assumption is that the counter is just left over from getting the bite from another player and when it goes away i'll still have werewolf since i completed the quest and unlocked the skills for it.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's just left over from when you got infected. If it was a bite counter it would say "Bit an ally" and have a count-down beside it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)