Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Explain Campaigns to me please.

JMadFour
JMadFour
✭✭✭✭✭
Finally got a character to level 10 (been having trouble deciding on one to play) and now I can choose a Campaign for PVP?

I thought we all just went to Cyrodiil for that? where does Campaigns come into play? Do I only see players on the same Campaign? are they like Instances of Cyrodiil or something?

what's the differences between the different Campaign options?
Edited by JMadFour on June 28, 2015 3:27AM
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they're basically instances of Cyrodiil. All campaigns have a duration and scoring is reset at the end of every campaign. They differ in duration; there are two 30 day campaigns (Azura's Star and Thronblade), one 15 day campaign (Chillrend), one 7 day campaign (Haderus) and one non-vet campaign (Blackwater Blade) where only non-vet player can enter. This is how it is on pc anyway, not sure about console.

If you are level 10 you would be better off choosing the non-vet campaign, although you might want to wait until you're level 15 for the 2nd skill bar.
    PC | EU