The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connection to server timeout

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
This began happening when I have been able to flawlessly play for hours to come for the past few weeks since launch.

First, I was in the game, then I couldn't use the menu for anything. Couldn't even log out. Took me to the main screen,

Now it just says either login failed, or it times out.

EDIT: now it just times out.

EDIT 2: Was able to log into euro servers easily, but I have no time to waste making a while new file there. So if you're able to get into the eu servers, it's not your connection.

EDIT 3 they knew, now I can rest in peace ^_^

EDIT 4: I have logged in
Edited by LuminaLilly on June 28, 2015 4:07AM

Best Answer

• Darzoc
    Darzoc
    Same here what's going on? It's very similar to aweek or so ago when this happened. I hope it desnt take as long to fix..
    Answer ✓
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    A week ago was due to server maintence, this has. There's no announced maintence till Monday
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Wonder what happened? Hate working 11 hours, come home and try to play a game ad get this :( guess I'll go to bed or watch TV.
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later" minutes before then I was playing fine.
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    ...of course this would happen on a Saturday evening.
  • Splazer2794
    Splazer2794
    Soul Shriven
    Malsidius wrote: »

Yup, when does this not happen
  • troy_brady
    Yup.... Getting ghe same thing. "Login failed, connection to server timed out. Please try again later." Why always one the weekend?
  • amberdawn229
    I was getting internal error, and now I'm getting server timed out
  • VaXuS
    VaXuS
    Got disconnected from the server twice in the past hr myself, and some lag spikes... so i think i'l just stop playing for a while and do something else for now.
  • Noxtradamus
    Noxtradamus
    Soul Shriven
    Today I encountered this problem. Two days ago I couldn't get past the play screen, the loading wheel would start then 5 seconds into it the game locked up, music stopped and then bam shut down completely. I just started playing this week and thus far these bugs that people have been complaining about since the pc release still haven't been resolved and it is starting to worry me some about the "support" team and if they even exist. Eh well I bought and paid for the game so I guess it doesn't really matter to the creators or support team, they got paid.
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭

i was hoping all the single people would of had something better to do on a Saturday night -apparently not lol
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • FenrisTheWolf
    FenrisTheWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, I was playing as normal and then got kicked to login with the internal server error message and now I get login failed due to server timeout.
    Main: Imperial DragonKnight Tank - Ebonheart Pact - Xbox One - NA
    Guilds: Fool's Errand & Wolves of Wraithwinter - Primary PvX | Serpent Raiders - Social
  • troy_brady
    Can we get an update on what's going on admin?
    Edited by troy_brady on June 28, 2015 3:37AM
  • LegionIsAll
    Sucks. I logged into eu fine so it's just NA .... Guess I won't be playing tonight
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    ...lol, now I'm tempted to go to the bar and get drunk.
  • troy_brady
    ...lol, now I'm tempted to go to the bar and get drunk.

I'll drink to that... Lol.
  • wakensnow
    wakensnow
    Alright I am not alone with this problem. Guess I am also off to get a drink tonight!
  • seadragon009
    seadragon009
    Soul Shriven
    Lag spike. Then internal error after relog . Now failed to connect to server error after reboot. Xbox one. NA server
  • machcheetah
    Its already offline lol what a stupid update...