The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crash

• RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Their was a crashed on Blackwater blade NA as well me and my group was about to take a keep do anyone know what happened?I can't even get into the game at all.

We got killed by the Lag Boss...

Only 2500 crowns to buy super special lag boss killing scroll
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »
    WTF... I've been booted four times in a row without even encountering an enemy. Unacceptable.

This is me right me..

Also experiencing issues logging in my character on Azura Star.

I can still hear my teamspeak I just cannot play this *** game, my internet is good hence why I'm doing another post.

Currently trying to login my character on this laggy server and I keep hearing people talk about lag lag lag.

Maybe its because its poplocked too, but this game...
    You lagout you stay in game forever even if your disconnected. This game needs to boot you when you lagout.
    This game lets people into poplock servers too.

They need to put more restrictions on there network to make it more efficient. They need to relook at everything on there network.

I feel like Francis right now..
    I just want to play the game but this lag is so bad I cant.

ESO needs to monitor clients connection if they can and figure out what is causing this lag.

ZOS has basically admitted their code is the cause for the lag... i am not certain there is a solution...
    Edited by RadioheadSh0t on June 29, 2015 2:19AM
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently in endless crash to login screen due to being on poplock server and cant get into the game because its poplock....

This game has been out for a year and something SIMPLE as this hasn't been solved?

All these people trying to get into poplock server... Pinging the poplock server... Prooobably creates lag too.

Just so you know even if a campaign is poplock you can still join it while you're already in game... But if your logging into Cyrodiil on poplock, currently getting booted to login screen.

My character not in Cyrodiil logins just fine.

It's SIMPLE SIMPLE stuff that these network IT's overlook that further causes lag... Like people trying to login to poplock campaign from character select. Constantly PINGING that server which creates lag.
    Edited by qsnoopyjr on June 29, 2015 2:26AM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering that 10 years of experience with World of Warcraft did not stop Blizzard from botching the release of a new expansion, I feel we are in for some good times ahead of us.

At least there's enough to fill the history books!