Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

King Fahara'jad Quest Glitch?

Ir0nB34r
Ir0nB34r
✭✭✭
I just got out of the Impervious Vaults and king fahara'jad says that he doesnt dare contact the Ash'abah directly, and wants you to be his envoy. However, the only option I have to respond with is 'goodbye'. Afterwards I do not have any new quest markers visible on the map at all. Am I missing something? Can anyone advise?
[XBOX][NA]
Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
(Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
"If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that you have already done the quests "Morwha's Curse" and "The Initiation" at Morwha's Bounty. If so, Faharajad can't give you a quest now, as you've already done it. You will instead need to head to Tu'whacca's Throne by yourself to continue the story.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    I figured out what it was. He sent me to a town, but once I discovered it the quest marker disappeared. I saw a black quest marker and thought that was it and it led me through a couple of side quests. By this time I forgot what the king sent me to do and there was no quest marker and nothing in my quest log lol I reinvestigated the town and I started the initiation.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"