The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hacienda - Ebonheart EU (UK)

Swiftshot
Swiftshot
Evening folks,

I've created a guild which is open to join, The Hacienda. Currently we are a group of friends but are looking to expand and reach the 50 member milestone.
We're super laid back and do dungeon runs and PvP on a regular.

We're all from the UK (Lancashire) and are looking for people to join to help strengthen the guild and bring a positive atmosphere. It doesn't matter if you're level 1 or level 50! Currently the levels range from 8-29.

If your looking for a guild to join which will provide a guild bank, PvE and PvP game time, give me a shout and I'll get you invited!
Join our guild. Recruiting now! The Hacienda - EU
  • Swiftshot
    Swiftshot
    Ps. My gamer tag is Swiftshot7
  • Swiftshot
    Swiftshot
    [Snip]
    We are still open for members and welcome anyone from any guild looking to do Veteran Rank dungeons, PvP and have a laugh in the social chat channel.
    Most of us have second characters who are also able to help people dungeon and get their way to that Veteran Rank they're chasing!
    Send me a message or leave your Gamer Tag below for an invite to The Hacienda!
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on November 3, 2016 5:52PM
  • Swiftshot
    Swiftshot
    [Snip]
    Members now increasing and we are wanting to do some casual VR dungeons ... Post your GT here for an invite!
  • Swiftshot
    Swiftshot
    [Snip]
    Getting close to 50 members!
    Members receive £1,000 gold for every person you invite, free vampire bites when you get 5 members in. We have a guild bank for provisioning and smithing materials. #HelpUsGrow
  • adamt88yep
    What allegiance is the guild?
    Sounds interesting, I might be looking for a guild for my Daggerfall character.

GT: adamt88yep - Lvl 11 Templar
    Edited by adamt88yep on July 28, 2015 7:30AM
    Xbox One [ EU ]
    Gamertag - Adamt88yep
    Stamina Nightblade - Dark Elf - EP
    Stamina Templar - Argonian - EP
    Magicka Sorcerer - High Elf- EP
    Magicka Templar - Breton - EP
    Magicka Dragon Knight - Dark Elf - EP
    Magicka Nighblade - Breton - EP

PC [EU]
    Adamt88yep
    Magicka Templar - Breton - DC
  • a-dog
    a-dog
    Gt: funkybanjo add me please
  • Teabaag1988
    Hey, can you drop me a PM on xbox my GT is Teabaag1988. Have a couple of things to ask.
    British Mercenaries - Recruiting Daggerfall Members from the UK!
    http://britishmercenaries.enjin.com/recruitment
  • Swiftshot
    Swiftshot
    Invites sent out! Still looking for members of all alliances and levels.
  • dazb90
    dazb90
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Flushestrope232 add me please lol 17 dk thanks
  • simcmahon
    simcmahon
    Hi There this sounds like a great Guild - can I get an invite please?

I'm looking for fairly casual grouping PvE, dungeons etc... just a good bunch of people to enjoy ESO online with...

My character name is Kwall, gamertag is simcmahon1

Thank you!
    "You'll make a fine rug, cat!"
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chromaniax
    Chromaniax
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, are you still recruiting? I am fairly new to the game and looking to join a guild so it's not all that lonely.
    GT is Chromaniac87
    Edited by Chromaniax on November 10, 2016 10:05AM
  • Jafar.a7
    Jafar.a7
    Soul Shriven
    Hi just wondering if I can join the guild.
    GT: T0XiiC GH0ST
  • clarkywrx
    clarkywrx
    Soul Shriven
    If you are still active and looking for members may I have an invite please. Gamer tag CLARKYZS thanks :).
  • garyjm87
    garyjm87
    Soul Shriven
    Could I have an invite please GT gazmaz87 , thanks
  • TehWelshie
    Hey there im also UK, ive just gotten back into playing after a few months would love to join up with you guys, GT TehWelshie
    GT:Teh Welshie

• MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    Looking to get back into the game

GT: As Friends Rust

(Withe the spaces)

Thanks in advance
    City till I die
  • MannwidaPlann
    MannwidaPlann
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join up too please! I'm very new to eso I'm in the uk (Plymouth) and could use a guild!
    GT: MannwidaPlann
  • canaryak
    canaryak
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. Can I join please? Bored of walking round Cyrodiil on my own, into pvp and pve. Fairly new to the game and looking for a friendly group to learn the ropes with. Tag: canaryak