Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need advice for templar

SlyFox1979
SlyFox1979
✭✭
I'm going dps for the most part with some healing so i can heal myself
i was thinking of going stam for this char since i have a sorc that uses magicka and then i notice all the class skills use magic so how do i go about using this class with its main skills if its magic only and i was gonna use.

heavy armor
2h weapon & bow
class skill lines
2h skill line
bow skill line
fighters guild
blacksmith skill line
imperial racial skill line

i'm guessing i'd have to enchant some of my armor with magicka/stam/health ?

what traits should i look for when smithing armor/weapons ?

or am i going about this all wrong and better going for dragonknight for more stam/melee dps or does that have more magic based skills i'm not aware of ?
  • SlyFox1979
    SlyFox1979
    ✭✭
    ^
  • leveltic
    leveltic
    This will not help your question but might give you relief as it did me. Later in the game you will be able to go to a shrine and reset what you have put points into as well reset your mag,stan and health. It cost gold to do. I had questions about how I was doing things as well but since I've found this out I'm just trying to level and save the more complex stuff for later. I'm level 17 now and just reset all my stuff. Another good thing that was told to me is focus on trying and leveling a lot of stuff like for example I wear 1 light armor and 1 medium the rest is heavy but I'm leveling all 3 up to give me more of a choice later