Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on 'The Prismatic Core'

Crazy_H3
Crazy_H3
During 'The Prismatic Core' I had the objective 'Explore Abagarlas'. I ran to the end of Abagarlas but the quest hasn't updated so I thought maybe I had to kill Queen Palolel so I did but after I killed her the quest still hadn't updated so I ran up the stairs to head back in case I missed something but all of a sudden the quest updated with the new objective 'Kill Queen Palolel' since I had already killed her and she wouldn't respawn I was stuck but I noticed I could now destroy the Mortuum Vivicus. After destroying the Mortuum Vivicus the quest still hadn't updated so I relogged and when I came back the quest had updated to 'Destroy the Mortuum Vivicus'. Once again since I'd already done this I couldnt do it again so I'm stuck... I've tried abandoning the quest and starting again but it doesn't reset my progress so its stuck on the same spot. Any help would be appreciated :smile:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quest should reset after 15 minutes if you abandon it and log off, so you may just need to wait a bit longer. You could also try logging off for 15 minutes with the quest still active to see if that causes the instance to bump itself to the correct point.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Crazy_H3
    Crazy_H3
    Enodoc wrote: »
    A quest should reset after 15 minutes if you abandon it and log off, so you may just need to wait a bit longer. You could also try logging off for 15 minutes with the quest still active to see if that causes the instance to bump itself to the correct point.

Thanks mate ill give that a go! :smile: