The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vampire Aesthetics

Walks_Alone
Walks_Alone
Soul Shriven
I really wish there was a way for vampires to stay as level 1 without looking for places to feed all the time.

Maybe...

1. Crown Store item? A pet vampires can feed on? Perhaps it can also serve as a mobile bank for non-vampires too?
2. Costume item? Allowing anyone who wears it to look like a level 1 vampire? Would be great for Halloween.
a. maybe a barber shop option?
3. Blood potion?
  • YouAreNotAUchiha66
    YouAreNotAUchiha66
    Soul Shriven
    Why would you bother with vampire if your not going to let it get to stage 4? You get the most out of it once you are stage 4 both in stats and cosmetically.
  • Walks_Alone
    Walks_Alone
    Soul Shriven
    Hm, you are right on the part of the stats but I just would like an option to look like a stage 1. Just prefer my character without the black lips.

The eyes are fine, in fact my favorite look is stage 2. Guess I just prefer to look pale as a ghost.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about level 0?
    When you first meet Verandis, he has full flesh tones and increases in stages as the plot progresses.

I would have thought level 1 would look like that instead.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was at stage 5 and didnt get thing from it,so I went and got healed.