Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THAT outfit

Nattzz
Nattzz
The one you have when they imbue you with the power of the Amulet of Kings. It's gorgeous. Why can't I keep it? I really want to keep it ;-;
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only the best and the bravest can continue to harness the power of akatosh after the defeat of Molag Ball. So thats why it will be available on the crownstore for 10000 crowns soon ;)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I've always wanted that as a costume!
    Edited by Reverb on June 27, 2015 6:10PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great if it was given as a costume as part of the quest reward.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    That is the Emperor's armour. Good luck becoming one though, becoming emperor, that is.
    Edited by elias.stormneb18_ESO on July 5, 2015 6:25AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the same armour, is it? I thought the Emperor's Regalia was something else.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1715136.jpg

Its the same as the costume you get when you become Emperor, unfortunately its only obtainable for a very select number of players.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought there were at least some differences. Does anyone have a screenshot of the quest outfit?
  • Mahbub
    Mahbub
    Also the Emperor costume can only be wear if you're emperor, if you're dethroned it sits unusable in your closet.
    Mahbub Dark Elf Nightblade - EP NA
    Aycayia Dark Elf Templar - EP NA
    Amanex Dark Elf Dragonknight - EP NA
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is an awesome outfit... without a doubt the best they made in the game so far...
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!