The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hey Zenimax want LOADS OF MONEY? Let us buy 2 extra character slots!!

CaptainDusk
EVERYONE I've spoken to would happily throw money at you to have ten instead of eight character slots, so we can make one character from each race. In the words of Arnold Shwarzenegger "what are you waiting for? Do it! Do it NAO!"
Guildmaster of the TAMRIEL TRADE ALLIANCE
Est. June 2015
  • CaptainDusk
    Is there a place to post suggestions?

Extra character slots in the crown store like Neverwinter does would make a killing.
    Est. June 2015
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been suggested a few times. I suspect that it will be a thing down the road. I suspect the infrastructure needs to be shaped to support variable amounts of character slots.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • CaptainDusk
    I REALLY hope they do. I can't imagine of a the things to code it's even much effort if freebie games can do it.
    Est. June 2015