Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests at veteran level

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but is it possible to complete/start quests from earlier levels once you hit veteran level? I would have thought so but just need clarification so I dont need to talk to every quest giver arrow I see! Cheers in advance

Best Answer

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's certainly possible to start and finish lower level quests at vet levels. If you are 5 or so levels above the creatures you're fighting, you'll get little if any XP for the mobs you kill. However you will receive the full XP for completing the quest.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Answer ✓