Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

close

Ohang
Ohang
Soul Shriven
:)
Edited by Ohang on July 16, 2015 1:26PM
  • Ohang
    Ohang
    Soul Shriven

Edited by Ohang on July 16, 2015 1:26PM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just ignore them. Then they cant do that anymore. Since the game is rated mature I dont think cussing alone would get them in trouble.
  • Ohang
    Ohang
    Soul Shriven
    Ignoring doesn't solve the problem of this person being like this, and excessively more so. I am sure it isn't just me who they are like this to. In fact, I have seen them rage at players like this on youtube, also.
    They need to be reported, and not just ignored so they can continue to be disrespectful and vulgar to other players.
    i get a mature rating, but repeatedly telling me things like posted, and how they're gonna *** me is kinda going over board, ya know?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just report them in-game with a screenshot and ignore them. So many epeen trolls in PvP you could probably report half the servers. Anyhow doing it here is against the TOS and COC
    Edited by Cuyler on June 26, 2015 8:08PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Reprezz
    Reprezz
    Ohang wrote: »
    Ignoring doesn't solve the problem of this person being like this, and excessively more so. I am sure it isn't just me who they are like this to. In fact, I have seen them rage at players like this on youtube, also.
    They need to be reported, and not just ignored so they can continue to be disrespectful and vulgar to other players.
    i get a mature rating, but repeatedly telling me things like posted, and how they're gonna *** me is kinda going over board, ya know?

I agree with you 100% percent man! We have to draw the line somewhere.
  • Ohang
    Ohang
    Soul Shriven
    Cuyler wrote: »
    Just report them in-game with a screenshot

Edited by Ohang on July 16, 2015 1:27PM
  • Ohang
    Ohang
    Soul Shriven
    Reprezz wrote: »

I agree with you 100% percent man! We have to draw the line somewhere.

Edited by Ohang on July 16, 2015 1:27PM