The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Free Werewolf Bite? Join The Brothers Rudric

• Hockey7437
    Hockey7437
    Soul Shriven
    Can I come along? Looking for a Vampire bite then I'll help bite others.. I just want to join a guild that actually talks on chat and does as they say.
  • Hockey7437
    Hockey7437
    Soul Shriven
    Hockey7437 wrote: »
    Can I come along? Looking for a Vampire bite then I'll help bite others.. I just want to join a guild that actually talks on chat and does as they say.

PSN: Hockey7437 and Aldmeri Alliance
  • Artos_Rudric
    dazem wrote: »
    Can I join please im in ebonheart pact gamer tag: dazem psn: dazem88 European server

Yep, I'm out of town at the moment but Lestat will invite you and move along the process so we can get some bites processed. :)
    Welcome the Night, Brothers and Sisters. It's certainly waiting for you.
  • Artos_Rudric
    Hockey7437 wrote: »

I'd love to invite you but we have no vampires in the AD at the moment; we're hoping to get a vampire in that alliance to join but until then I can't make any promises I'm afraid.

But when we bite people, or when we invade forts with our Alliance players we'll stick in a chat and it's our goal not to screw anyone over and to actually get people bitten. :)
  • Seankid88
    Seankid88
    hey man . declined the join offer by accident can you add me again. same as before
  • HabibiGaf
    HabibiGaf
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join the guild.

PSN: HabibiGaf
    Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
    Preferred bite: Werewolf
    Level: 24
    Server: Europe
  • Artos_Rudric
    Seankid88 wrote: »
    hey man . declined the join offer by accident can you add me again. same as before

No problem; I'll get Lestat to send another invite. :)

Cool; I'll invite you when I get back on the 14th or see if Lestat will (he's a lazy ***.) :)
  • dazem
    dazem
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join please im in ebonheart pact gamer tag: dazem psn: dazem88 European server

Yep, I'm out of town at the moment but Lestat will invite you and move along the process so we can get some bites processed. :)

hi I didn't receive my invite think its because I didn't give my gamer tag properly its dazem88 will help with bites as soon as im a vampire and lvled up up thanks.
  • Artos_Rudric

hi I didn't receive my invite think its because I didn't give my gamer tag properly its dazem88 will help with bites as soon as im a vampire and lvled up up thanks.

I'll invite you tomorrow as I'm back and ready to ensure all is running to order tomorrow so bites should follow as we level up the newbie vampires. :) Lestat is in contact with our Ebonheart vampire so we're hoping that will result in a bite very very soon and Lestat and I will be tackling difficult (super difficult) missions so we can essentially spam up his vampire level to lvl 6 across a couple of days. :) Just an update to all the Brothers waiting.
  • Artos_Rudric
    HabibiGaf wrote: »
    I'd like to join the guild.

PSN: HabibiGaf
    Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
    Preferred bite: Werewolf
    Level: 24
    Server: Europe

We have no werewolves yet but I'm being turned in three days, then I know a way to farm it so we can a add werewolves to our roster. :)
  • Artos_Rudric
    I'm now a Werewolf. :) Who can bite. :p
  • AdverseBore
    AdverseBore
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join please

Psn. AdverseBore
    Alliance. Daggerfall
    Preferred bite. Werewolf
    Level. 29
    Server. Eu
  • AdverseBore
    AdverseBore
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join please

Psn. AdverseBore
    Alliance. Daggerfall
    Preferred bite. Werewolf
    Level. 29
    Server. Eu

Oops. Psn

AdverseBore4516
  • Artos_Rudric
    Sure, I'll invite you tomorrow. I just bit a new member today but I'll promise you that you may receive your bite in 6 days and 22 hours odd. :)
  • Artos_Rudric
    Unless another of our werewolf guild mates is willing to bite of course. :) I'll send out a request.
  • AdverseBore
    AdverseBore
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome. All the hanging around spawn sites Is starting to send me as crazy as all the other nutters that hang there
  • Artos_Rudric
    Haha, yeah they are completely crazy and all looking to keep the ripoff economy strong. We're trying to make it a bit less frustrating in our own way. :)
  • Bishop_887
    Hi I would like to join the guild

My psn: bishop_887

Aldmeir

Char lv 23 dragon knight

And I'm looking to become a werewolf
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    I have my own Wolf guild (Hircine's Pack) if you want to team up in the future for PVP. Daggerfall, EU on PS4.
    Send me a message on PSN Woodfin-95 if you want meet up.

Maybe we can help each other out as well, i.e you need bites and we need mats.

Just keep them filthy Bloodsuckers away from us lol :smile:
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • erdnacram
    erdnacram
    hi i would also like to join the guild!

PSN: cramretlaw
    preferred bite: werewolf
    lvl: 13
    alliance: aldmeri dominion
    server: eu-ps4

thanks!
  • Artos_Rudric
    Woodfin95 wrote: »
    I have my own Wolf guild (Hircine's Pack) if you want to team up in the future for PVP. Daggerfall, EU on PS4.
    Send me a message on PSN Woodfin-95 if you want meet up.

Maybe we can help each other out as well, i.e you need bites and we need mats.

Just keep them filthy Bloodsuckers away from us lol :smile:

That sounds cool; I'd like to join if that's okay. I'm Infamous-1066 and I'd like to join my fellow Werewolves and go out on a massive pack hunt into Cyrodiilic farms and strategic points.
  • Artos_Rudric
    Bishop_887 wrote: »
    Hi I would like to join the guild

My psn: bishop_887

Aldmeir

Char lv 23 dragon knight

And I'm looking to become a werewolf

I'm sorry though guys, we are Daggerfall Covenant; I can't cater for any other players yet until I get to change zone I'm afraid. Sorry.
  • Artos_Rudric
    erdnacram wrote: »
    hi i would also like to join the guild!

PSN: cramretlaw
    preferred bite: werewolf
    lvl: 13
    alliance: aldmeri dominion
    server: eu-ps4

thanks!

Same as above I'm afraid. But I wish you the best of luck guys. Sorry I can't help here.
  • AdverseBore
    AdverseBore
    Soul Shriven
    I got scratched last night at a spawn site. Just left my character stood there while I went in bath and when I came back I'd been scratched. So I'm gonna try n level up quick and I'll then be available to give free bites too. Whoo hoo, I'm so excited lol
  • fatboygamer
    Hey mate, are you still recruiting? I'm a low lvl noob, but looking towards endgame content. I play DE DK and need some guys/girls to run dungeons with.I'm with the D.C. and would be willing to receive any bite, and spread it throughout the guild if needed. Psn FatboygamerUK
  • Artos_Rudric
    I got scratched last night at a spawn site. Just left my character stood there while I went in bath and when I came back I'd been scratched. So I'm gonna try n level up quick and I'll then be available to give free bites too. Whoo hoo, I'm so excited lol

Nice, you actually found a night when you could get bitten! Well done Brother! If you want to level up mega quickly just go to Stros M'kai, transform and kill as many people as you can in Werewolf form. I levelled up all the way to lvl 10, full mastery, in 30 minutes. Just make sure to buy Devour when you can at rank 3 werewolf I think, so you can sustain your form for longer and if anyone is ever having trouble sustaining it, I'm a Pack Leader so I don't mind chilling near you and providing more time in the form but with Devour it should be easy. :)
  • Artos_Rudric
    Hey mate, are you still recruiting? I'm a low lvl noob, but looking towards endgame content. I play DE DK and need some guys/girls to run dungeons with.I'm with the D.C. and would be willing to receive any bite, and spread it throughout the guild if needed. Psn FatboygamerUK

Awesome, well Lestat and I are currently spamming dungeons in an attempt to get him to Vampire lvl 6 so he can bite people and we'd like the assistance in dungeons when next we're on. I'll invite you but as for the bite, that's up to you. When you play with us you'll see what it's like to be a Werewolf and a Vampire so you should be able to decide. I will say that Lestat is missing out all of his best powers (unlocked at higher Vampire levels), whereas I'm a Level 10 Werewolf so it won't be entirely fair in terms of demonstrations but still. :)
  • Artos_Rudric
    Btw, to all our Guild, we have Guild Tabardd available now and they look awesome. A dark, reddish-brown with red pattens and a moon/sun emblem in the middle. :)

Also I'll tell people via the message of the day when we're playing dungeons so if anyone is online and wants to join, just message Infamous-1066 and I'll invite you to our group. :)
  • Lestat_Rudric
    I'm Level 3 Vampire at the moment. Like Artos said, we're spamming dungeons and should be there soon. As for being a Vampire, it's really great. Unlike werewolves we don't have to turn and when you get to the higher ranks we get Undeath which makes us practically invincible.
  • Artos_Rudric