The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

For New guilds having trouble recruiting members

West1389
West1389
✭✭✭✭
For all the new guilds trying to get members it seems almost impossible right. I'm the leader of dark Legion of chaos, while trying to recruit on here you run into few types of people. Trolls, people wanting to join only for vamp, or ware wolf bite then leave, or for a big guild that they don't have to put work in. This is not a rant this is a option to form together make alliance or co guild where you still run your guild. Msg me if interested we will iron out the details.
  • PaulerBearsb14_ESO
    There is just so many out there and you are limited to 5. people are picky and choosy and i dont blame them. there is trolls and people who leech but thats how it is. :/
    Options
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I understand that's why I said this is not a rant just a option to go with, but I agree with you.
    Options
  • bathsaltzombi
    bathsaltzombi
    Soul Shriven
    Which alliance is your guild?
    I have 6 guys and are trying to do the same co guild and if we trust you and you trust us after a while of playing we can open banks to each other.
    Edited by bathsaltzombi on June 26, 2015 8:50PM
    Argonian Templar
    Guild: Grey Bush
    Ebonheart Pact
    PS4 ID: bathsalt_zombi
    Options
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart that would be cool to do
    Options
  • bathsaltzombi
    bathsaltzombi
    Soul Shriven
    PSN ID bathsalt_zombi send me a friend request and we can talk tonight i'll be on around 8-10pm till 12 central time. What kind of numbers do you have right now in your guild?
    Edited by bathsaltzombi on June 26, 2015 9:01PM
    Argonian Templar
    Ebonheart Pact
    PS4 ID: bathsalt_zombi
    Options
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    We only have 3 right now which sucks I should be on tonight I'll add you when I get off from work
    Options
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna have my Co leader add you also
    Options
  • bathsaltzombi
    bathsaltzombi
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds Good we just need one more to un lock both banks

Argonian Templar