Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Build

Eyemonsta
Eyemonsta
Soul Shriven
Hello right now Im Imperial templar but I focused mostly all my skills to be healers so i got all on restoration light and staff, some attack skills from destruction staff and dawn build, plus all my stats are designed on magikha, but I want to kinda change my build to be like a really good templar but time to time support on heals and still have good dps (pve/pvp) so i was wondering what kind of build would you guys recommend, ty in advance.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For both PVE and PVP you can go 5 light and 2 Heavy armor for greater survival. For your combat bars put a mix of healing spells and aoe damage spells like Spear Shards which is a great CC or Sun Fire that's been morphed to hit multiple enemies. You'll also need Radiant Destruction. This combionation of spells work really well in both PVE and PVP. You will also need to put some attributes into Stamina so you have the ability to dodge roll 3-4 times.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Eyemonsta
    Eyemonsta
    Soul Shriven
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    For both PVE and PVP you can go 5 light and 2 Heavy armor for greater survival. For your combat bars put a mix of healing spells and aoe damage spells like Spear Shards which is a great CC or Sun Fire that's been morphed to hit multiple enemies. You'll also need Radiant Destruction. This combionation of spells work really well in both PVE and PVP. You will also need to put some attributes into Stamina so you have the ability to dodge roll 3-4 times.

thank you, might try that.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem. Also to help with magicka regen, make sure your using the Mundus Atronach and that you have Absorb Magicka on your staffs. That way when your doing light/heavy staff attacks your returning the most magicka. You will run out of it doing both DPS and healing. The trick it to be able to get it back fast. Also use Magicka reduction spells on all of your jewelry.
    NA Server - Kildair