The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild! returning player!

Crabby654
Crabby654
✭✭
Hey all! So some of you may have read the other thread about looking for a guild but I deleted it because I wasn't satisfied with what I had wrote. I also feel like I wasn't as clear as I should have been! So take two :)

I played ESO back at early access and quit around July of 2014 and played off and on. Well I really want to get back into the game but start a brand new fresh character on Aldmeri Dominion. Here are a few notes about what I'm looking for.

- I'd love an active guild and social
- Scheduled events are huge, I'd love to log in and be like oh hey maybe I can pvp or do X tonight
- I am from Boston so EST is my timezone, I tend to head to bed around 1030pm EST
- Aldmeri Dominion is my preferred faction of choice

Really nothing to crazy specific just an active AD guild that has events going on through the week would be awesome. Thank you for reading :smile:
  • Reprezz
    Reprezz
    Hey Crabby,

I see you are driven to find a Guild that is active and shares the same goals as WE do. I am part of a Guild with 65 plus members. We have a new Guild Master who has experience in running large Guilds in many MMOs. With the help of officers and other members in the Guild, we have established a solid foundation in which we will run the Guild. We have set PvP days (Sunday is our 1st one) and a real ranking system. Pretty soon we are going to need to fill ranks and if that is something you are interested in then please check us out. We are friendly, mature adults trying to be a force to be reckoned with one ESO. Message me at any point for further details.

GT xReprezz
    North America Server
    Ebonheart Pact (sorry we are not Aldmeri)
    Xbox One
  • Reprezz
    Reprezz
    Sorry, I just saw that this was for PC :(
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlimited is a nice social guild. Tamriel Traders is its sister trading guild.

http://unlimited.gamerlaunch.com/

I'm @Ysne58 in game.

I took chance that you have the same user name in game and sent you an invite.
    Edited by Ysne58 on June 26, 2015 10:25PM