Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Mad God's Bargain

cromahn
cromahn
✭✭
I am level 49 trying to work through my mage guild quests. Where to I pick up this quest. I have gone to several mages guild in different zones and can't get it.. which mage guild do I need to be at?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This quest will be given at any Mages Guild (like the previous quests, Shalidor will turn up outside the guildhall), or you can go directly to Valaste in the guildhall in Evermore/Rawl'kha/Riften. Note that you must be Mages Guild Rank 5 before you can start this quest.
    Edited by Enodoc on June 26, 2015 10:13PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • cromahn
    cromahn
    ✭✭
    i think it might be the Rank 5 part.. Cuz no one shows up, thanks
  • goodmrtumnus
    goodmrtumnus
    Soul Shriven
    I was not able to get the quest until I hit the next level with the guild (level 7). I was able to get it from Valaste in Riften.