Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil daily quests

drunkn_ninja
drunkn_ninja
Soul Shriven
I was wondering if the 10 daily quests in the 5 areas in Cyrodiil are in the console version?

Best Answers

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't play the console version, but there's no reason why they wouldn't be there. Why do you ask? Do you have a problem with finding them?
    Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are definitely there in theory. These links should show you where they are:
    Lliae the Quick
    Mael
    Edited by Enodoc on June 26, 2015 1:52PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are NPCs. There should be two, each giving 5 quests. Chorrol is a little different because one of the NPCs is away in Weynon Priory, not in Chorrol itself. Following Enodoc's links should help you locate them. Lliae is outside a house near he bridge over flowing lava, Mael is in the priory.
    Answer ✓
  • drunkn_ninja
    drunkn_ninja
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I was in Choroll last night and looked everywhere.
  • drunkn_ninja
    drunkn_ninja
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the link,I'll give it another go when I am off work.
  • drunkn_ninja
    drunkn_ninja
    Soul Shriven
    I guess another thing I am not clear on is what the hub is. Is it a building, a NPC, or one of those quest boards.
  • drunkn_ninja
    drunkn_ninja
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, thanks so much, I found Lliae last night, I was expecting a building of sorts lol.thanks so much for your help!
  • GodlessMimicry
    They don't always work. I can't get Nelerian in Vlasterus to give me Rock Bone Diplomacy. He just gives me Bear Essentials over and over. I have completed it, completed it again, denied accepting it, and accepted and abandoned. Rock Bone Diplomacy is the only one I haven't done and he just won't give it. I've tried about 50 times.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't always work. I can't get Nelerian in Vlasterus to give me Rock Bone Diplomacy. He just gives me Bear Essentials over and over. I have completed it, completed it again, denied accepting it, and accepted and abandoned. Rock Bone Diplomacy is the only one I haven't done and he just won't give it. I've tried about 50 times.
    That's just how randomness works. The chance of it turning up is 20% (1 in 5), but you could try 1000 times and never get it, or you could get it first time.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • GodlessMimicry
    Sure, its all probability. But that's if it is random. He is giving me the same quest 100% of the time now. Probability would dictate that it is more than likely a bug after 200 attempts rather than an improbable outcome. This never happened with any of the others.
    Edited by GodlessMimicry on July 4, 2015 11:13PM
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely the same. He gives me BEAR ESSENTIALS (done a few times), so I abandon the quest and get FOR A FRIEND (also done) so I abandon it and get BEAR ESSENTIALS (20 times and counting). I've tried waiting, leaving and returning but it's no different. I never get FOR A FRIEND again (which I have no interest in anyway) and I have never seen ROCK BONE DIPLOMACY ever. I had thought about trying to complete BEAR ESSENTIALS (again!) and then see if I get FOR A FRIEND to then complete so hopefully I can get ROCK BONE DIPLOMACY but I think it won't work like that anyway.

Really annoying with progress today. Stuck on Pyramid in Coldharbour main story due to multi-player enemy respawn bug and now stuck on this achievement...
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    ...I waited 10 mins, tried again and got FOR A FRIEND first time then BEAR ESSENTIALS forever after, exactly as before...
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    ... got it, on around 40th time. I think there's a rarity factor. Approx. 40:5:1