The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

May Only Use Werewolf Abilities Now

Eruamon
Eruamon
Finally became a werewolf, and now that I'm done with the quest line, it won't let me change or rearrange any skill on my skill bar unless it is a werewolf skill.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in werewolf form? If so it won't let you. If you are not in werewolf form.. Not sure.. Try to usual restarts and whatnot, maybe try weapon swapping?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Are you in werewolf form? If so it won't let you. If you are not in werewolf form.. Not sure.. Try to usual restarts and whatnot, maybe try weapon swapping?

The defect occurs once the werewolf ultimate has been activated once but after the player has resumed 'normal' form. The desire to rearrange skills whilst in werewolf form is not the issue here. It is understood that activating the werewolf form brings with it werewolf skills and in that state changing alternative skills is out of bounds. But this is not problem the original poster and probably every other user of the werewolf skill is encountering here.

The defect prevents the player from changing or re-arranging any 'normal' skills. The player should have the opportunity to replace the werewolf ultimate skill from the active bar but that is prohibited by the defect. Also, the defect prevents the player from rearranging or modifying in any way the alternative skill bar even if the werewolf ultimate skill is not in use there.

There is a theme to what I have described. It is a defect and it merits repair. Telling the player to leave an active dungeon or above ground quest in order to reset his state is unacceptable.
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    this happen to me once. actived the werewolf ultimate in a dungeon couldn't change any skills at all, i simply left the dungeon and it corrected itself haven't had any problems since. So i suggest logging off and back in see what that does.