The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild open for recruitment!

vietstyles
vietstyles
Soul Shriven
Hi, our guild is name Shadows of Discord and we are open for recruitment!. A little about us we all played together from previous games and decided to try eso out. We know how to play any type of rpg/mmorpg games which includes pve/pvp content. Were extremely helpful to each other especially when it comes to questing/dungeons. Were trying to grow our community of friends and hope to run higher level content with each other and have fun while doing it! Guild is open to all players/friends. Currently we have 22 members and are trying to hit 50 so we can get our guild trader up :)

If you think you'll be a good fit for our guild please respond to this thread with your game name so we can send you an invite right away. (I will be logging off soon so if you don't receive an invite right away don't be discouraged. I'll send it out when I get back on!)
  • vietstyles
    vietstyles
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry forgot to mention but we are located in the U.S. West Coast and East Coast and we are all Aldmeri Dominion.