Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Harvest Heart

purexstacy
purexstacy
Soul Shriven
I defended East side no issues. The West side however, there is about 40 ppl here and mobs will not spawn for the progression.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    purexstacy wrote: »
    I defended East side no issues. The West side however, there is about 40 ppl here and mobs will not spawn for the progression.

if there are 40 people there, it is likely bugged in someway. So just some bugreporting 1on1's.
    When reporting a bug make sure you always state:
    1: the name of the quest (check)
    2: the location ( The orchard)
    3: your mega server (e.g. PC-EU or XBOX-NA)

Without this info, the devs have to play a guessing game.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • kenneth.moenb16_ESO
    kenneth.moenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue as well on the PS4 EU server.

Been sat here for nearly 45 minutes now waiting for Virgar the Red to finish her West Side Ritual, same as a bunch of other players.

This bug is real and it is a major gamebreaking bug that the QA team should've picked up sooner.

The developers need to get their act together because this is unacceptable on a console as we do not have the luxury of an ingame text chat here as opposed to the PC version where a GM can come in and fix it by resetting the NPC or whatever.

There are a LOT of bugged quests on the PS4 version and i'm just about to call it with this game.

First 2x 15gb+ patches, and now these gamebreaking bugs on top of it? Nah... I'm surprised the QA team is even employed here, because they messed up majorly.