The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The daedrac, elfin and ancient lore books package.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Soul Shriven
I've bought primary daedrac lore book package, which I received ok. But I need daedra hearts to make the armour. Which I have not seen yet at lvl 18. Thought I would be able to change the style of found armour too not just make it.. :neutral: Anyone know where to find these daedra hearts ? Thx
  • PaladinOfHere
    I read somewhere that Daedra Hearts, Pallidium, and other high-tier motifs are found in very high level areas. You could always buy some from guilds, but they are usually pretty expensive. At least they are on all the ones I've seen.
    I fight for the Three!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Soul Shriven
    I read somewhere that Daedra Hearts, Pallidium, and other high-tier motifs are found in very high level areas. You could always buy some from guilds, but they are usually pretty expensive. At least they are on all the ones I've seen.

Thx ...... I'll check out the guild. stores
    Edited by Jeffrey on June 26, 2015 4:16PM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish I'd know about the Daedric hearts being in high level areas BEFORE I spent my crowns on the package.They should give you some kind of info on the packs so you know what you are paying for and how to use it.I had no idea these rare motifs were for higher levels,more or less.Though I would love to have some of the motifs,I wont buy them now because:
    1.I dont know what ingredients are needed or if you can even find them.
    2.At which levels you can find and acquire the ingredients to create the armor.
    If they just put in the description at which level the motifs were best for,that would be a help.