Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing lore book

aldarion08
I cant find some lore book on ps4 is there buug with them
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found lore books.

Assuming you have the Mage Guild membership sorted out you will find them. Check one of the online lore book location maps and check out a few different locations to see if you are bugged
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    What faction/area are they missing from?
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know they are missing? There are some collections that are scattered across several zones. Some are found only in Group Dungeons where there is one copy. Unlike most of the other Blue Lore books where there are 4 copies of each on the map.

The only collection you can be assured of completing in a zone is the one for the Lore Books in that zone.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"