Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought crowns pack on xbox one not showing up.

pablomarques
pablomarques
Soul Shriven
I bought two 5500 crowns pack on xbox one and the crowns did not show up in game. :/

Can I please get my crowns? What do I do? Thanks.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Nénlindë
    Nénlindë
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have proof of purchase?
    Charmander
    every time
    nothing ever beats charmander
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've created a Support Team for you, @pablomarques. We'll be in touch via email.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • kraaki
    kraaki
    Soul Shriven
    I have an issue similar. Though I didn't buy so many crowns. I've ordered 3k. And not got them. Nor have I got my monthly from ESO+. Though I have received the emails confirming billing.
  • fire185
    fire185
    kraaki wrote: »
    I have an issue similar. Though I didn't buy so many crowns. I've ordered 3k. And not got them. Nor have I got my monthly from ESO+. Though I have received the emails confirming billing.
    their the same with me keep giving me the run around, im really annoyed now its been over two weeks. there latest suggestion checkk my internet settings giving me googles dns to change too. why cant they just give me what i paid for the pre order imperial,eso plus and 6000 coins or just give me my money back
  • fire185
    fire185
    ive also giving them proof of purchase for all my items and still im left waiting, but what do they care they have my money now i think ill have to check with eu customer rights cause ive purchased items and they have not been deliverd as described.
  • pablomarques
    pablomarques
    Soul Shriven
    Issue has been solved for me. Just had to wait a little bit,
  • dorvileholmes
    dorvileholmes
    Soul Shriven
    Over two weeks for me bought 5500 crowns on psn and subscribed to eso plus. Still nothing.
  • HarryBC7
    HarryBC7
    Soul Shriven
    I only bought 750 and nothing is there... HELP ME ASAP
  • fire185
    fire185
    Issue has been solved for me. Just had to wait a little bit,

how long were you waithing? ive been waiting since the 11th of this month.
  • bigjob85
    bigjob85
    Soul Shriven
    2 Weeks waiting now and still nothing at all :D
  • fire185
    fire185
    bigjob85 wrote: »
    2 Weeks waiting now and still nothing at all :D
    Are you irish by any chance?
  • fire185
    fire185
    We've created a Support Team for you, @pablomarques. We'll be in touch via email.

So can we all be expecting our own support team or is this a one off?