The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character Slots.

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously ZOS, character slots. I'm begging you. TAKE MY MONEY.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And guild slots
  • garrettb14_ESO1
    garrettb14_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    8 character slots is fair, but I think it'd be nice if we could have two more slots, bringing our total to 10 if we Subscribe.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 character slots is fair, but I think it'd be nice if we could have two more slots, bringing our total to 10 if we Subscribe.

I'm not picky about how they do it, I just want it done! LOL There's what...like 9 races? So we're AT LEAST one slot short of being able to experience everything. But we really should be able to have as many characters as we'd like and are willing to pay for.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 races - 10 slots ought to be the absolute minimum. In fact I would buy another 8 slots right now.... give me something to spend Crowns on please, otherwise I have no reason to sub for 6 more months on 2 accounts now that Crafting Research is done. :disappointed:
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    i would like more than 5 guilds i have 3 trading guilds justt because there is no auction house and its hard to make money so 3 trading guilds is a must. a pvp guild and a pve guild i made over 350 k in the 1st week and half of xb1 launch. i may leave the pvp guild and add another trading guild
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.