Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank Leveling Grind

poughe
poughe
Hello Everyone,

I have been grinding my way through the Veteran Ranks and lets say the grind is brutal going through so many quests. With that said I was curious to see what worked for people in terms of the grind....does dungeon farming help....just questing alone....special farming spots of good xp enemies? I am all ears and if your a Veteran Ranker your self and want to party up just message me Xbox One:

XGC D NASTY
VR-14 Altmer Templar - Healer/DPS (AD)
VR-1 Nord Nightblade - Tank (AD)
VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trick is to find your own grinding spot, then tell no one. As soon as it gets mentioned on the forum, it tends to get nerfed.

Basically; find a spot where the mobs are not giving a noticeably gimped amount of XP (most delves have had XP nerfed) and there are lots of mobs that respawn fast. Build for AOE and melt them down and ideally; you have constant up time.
  • poughe
    poughe
    Have you found such mobs nowadays my guild has a lot of PC transfers and most of the spots they usually tried just isn't giving that sweet xp anymore. I was just curious to see on what people have been doing in general not necessarily where they do it but what works for them. I am only VR2 so I still have some ways to go but its to a point I have already almost explored all of Ebonheart and the ending Daggerfall area (I am part of the Dominion)
    VR-14 Altmer Templar - Healer/DPS (AD)
    VR-1 Nord Nightblade - Tank (AD)
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer