The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Phoenix Soldiers recruitment

Lvnglegacy
I recently created a guild for people who are interested in having fun and questing together, for questing alone can be rather lonely and boring at times. If you are interested in joining a guild that is open to all alliances, as we quest and explore and learn more about the game together as a whole. Then this is the place to be. We are looking to build a family based guild, so we will all aim to help eachother out so that we can get stronger together as a whole. So if your interested, leave a post on the forum and I will get back to you or add my PSN:lvnglegacy and I will respond as soon as I am available.

P.S: Also must be an active person to join. If you are a player that joins a guild and leave after a short time span then this is not for we. We are looking to build longevity.