The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wood Elf DW NB looking for a semi casual PVE/ PVP guild - Daggerfall Covenant

TwzytedFrye
Long time Elder Scrolls fan, so obviously had to get ESO once it dropped for the PS4.

Looking for a semi casual guild. I say semi casual cause still leveling here (16 at the moment, would go faster but I like running around and experiencing this one before I grind), and my play is split between two separate time frames. Part of the time I just look to explore, etc. but during late night and once I'm level'd up that will be the time I mainly look to run hardcore content/pvp.

I'm more than used to MMO's, I played WoW through the end of vanilla up til about 6 months into WoD. I've had (S2 & S4) Gladiator teams in arena, I've ran just about every Heroic raid/dungeon you can. Using the NB as my primary right now with it's setup because it reminds me the most of playing a ShadowStep rogue back in TBC. Also got a Sorc & Dragonknight(Ebonheart Pact) but those are on the back burner while this one levels up. I may or may not go cookie cutter FoTM build once I'm level'd. Again, I like the style of running DW/Assassin/Shadow (only siphon I use at the moment is the first skill you get in that tree).

If interested you can add my PSN: Twyzted7

You can find me in game: Evie Frye

I live in Las Vegas, so try to be a primarily West Coast guild. Nothing against East Coasters (used to be one after all), but my late night playing is your early morning.

Got a mic but I also have a wife so if I'm not on my mic it's not cause I don't want to talk to you it's cause I'm not trying to sleep on the couch that night.
Edited by TwzytedFrye on June 27, 2015 1:45AM
5 out of 6 people like playing Russian Roulette.
  • TwzytedFrye
    Bumpity Bump
  • TwzytedFrye
    Still looking bump, lvl 18 or 19 now.

Forgot to add, if you wish to invite me, please message me or comment here first. Little courtesy.