The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was blazing shield nerfed?

pecheckler
pecheckler
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday my blazing shield and spiked shield both yielded a shield worth 30% max health. As of today's patch they both say 26%. I haven't changed gear, skills, champion points, or anything.
End the tedious inventory management game.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Suggest reading the patch notes. Your answer may well lay within.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course I read the patch notes before posting this. There are no balance changes in the notes whatsoever
    End the tedious inventory management game.
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    Of course I read the patch notes before posting this. There are no balance changes in the notes whatsoever

Hah! there goes that idea then :o
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options