Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4: COLLECTIBLE HELP PLZZZ!!

backupfoo08
backupfoo08
Soul Shriven
Hi guys. I have a problem... at least i think i do... I have gotten 6 blue collectible drops and i don't know what to do with them.

Banekin Horn
Crypt Jar
Inert Egg
Luminous Blood Sac
Petrified Spider Egg x2

The game will not let me use them or anything.

Does anyone know what to do with these things or are they just supposed to be sold to merchants for money?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    apparently bugged - hold onto until fixed
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• backupfoo08
    backupfoo08
    Soul Shriven
    oo. ok man. thank you
  • Smutdog76
    Smutdog76
    Soul Shriven
    another thread on this....I'm in the same boat. It would sure be nice if someone from zenimax could actually respond to one of these so we know what's going on. I'm holding on to mind, but with 12 in my bag I hope I don't get anymore as bag space is becoming more and more precious.