The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Attention all ESO players without a home)

vintage1944
The DP Guild is a gaming clan that doesn't make you jump through hoops to join us. just be real and have fun, plain and simple. We do not only play ESO but BF4, project cars, Destiny, MKX, and so many more titles. We try and stay on the up and up of new releases and have been for over five years. We don't just play ESO. We are filled with members of all ages. and when we game we always have fun and laugh all night long at the end of the night we have a blast. We are looking to get more people in with us to expand and to show people what a real clan is about. We have shirts, we have logos, we have servers, we have a website. we got it all. but we need you. We all help each other out when our team is in need. if your tired of the crazy requirements to join something that's free then check us out. send me a message if your wanting to turn that rock over and begin your new gaming experience with a clan that is, in the long run.....a family. Thank you for taking the time to read this I appreciate it.
  • vintage1944
    If your interested instead of messaging me add me as a friend on PSN I am am currently experiencing 6 hour wait time for the new patch but will play ASAP!!!! I will get your Friends request soon, thanks again!

>VINTAGE1944<
  • Kiryeen11
    Kiryeen11
    Add me on psn name is Kiryeen11 im looking for a good home in ESO
  • vintage1944
    i sent it to you check your psn