Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best way to level 45+?

predkill29
predkill29
✭✭
I'm currently at level 45 and found it very slow to level up future. Anyone have methods or stratagys to level up a bit quicker?
-Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
Master crafter
  • predkill29
    predkill29
    ✭✭
    Bump anyone?
    -Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
    Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
    Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
    Master crafter
  • s.murphy18b16_ESO
    s.murphy18b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Best way to level up is either main quests in that area or dungeons
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best VS Fastest would be different.

First off, do you have the veteran zones available to you? If not - finish the main storyline and zone storyline through Cold Harbour to do so. Some quests grant a considerable amount of XP.

Some people may recommend grinding as a "quick" way to level up.

Personally, what I find "best" is just enjoying the game. I quest, I do pledges regularly (group dungeons) as well venture into PvP sometimes (for me - it's more like PvE in Cyrodiil, but if you like PvP go for it). I find that if you ENJOY what you are doing, the levels seem to fly by.

[EDIT] PS - Bumping is again forum rules by the way ;) Just so you know from now on.
    Edited by MissBizz on June 24, 2015 8:59PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best is different to different people ... need to define what your own best is so we can answer more effectively.

My best is taking my time, exploring everywhere. Fast is not important to me.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finished main story and mist side quests I could find and I was lvl46

I went to the Islands and a couple days later I'm about to hit VR2 just by doing all the quests I find along the way. some Dolmens and some World Bosses

not easy by any means, but I'm having a ton of fun solo questing and exploring
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • pepperybrine
    pepperybrine
    ✭✭✭
    I am lvl. 27 and I think it is not very important wich level you are (ofcourse the skills are important) but playing with your friends and having fun is much more important. I went to The Rift with my lvl 26 and i was getting rekt by all the mobs but, who cares. Just doing dungeons is much more fun!
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart the WolflikeTankyswankyhulk, BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Pc Eu server
    Skooma is bad, and beer is bad also, so don't do drugs kids, they are bad, skooma is bad
  • Dark_Akatsukki
    Coldharbor!! I dunno how to spell it