Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Casual Crafting Partner Xbox One/NA Server

Murrtagh
Murrtagh
Hey everybody, I'm working on getting my blacksmithing up and on my walks in the wild I always pick up different enchanting runes, rough wood, and random hide scraps and stuff. I don't do any woodworking or clothing, and very little enchanting so I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to trade raw materials straight up? If I end up with 40 pieces of rough oak, I'll trade for 40 high iron ore, 40 rawhide scraps for 40 reg. Iron ore, and so forth. Like the title says I'm just a casual gamer so I only hop on for a couple hours a day, but with the mailing system I guess that doesn't matter all that much correct? If anyone out there is interested, comment on the discussion or shoot me a message on Xbox GT: sanjsharks39
Thanks All
  • Cocidius
    Cocidius
    One thing you may want to try is trading items with another player that you craft. I know on the PC many people will craft daggers or belts and trade them with another player to get bonus inspiration. You get very little inspiration from crafting items and deconstructing them yourself.
    Cocidius Greywyrm -V14 Templar (PC-NA-EP)
    Cocidius Greystar -V13 Sorcerer (PC-NA-EP)
    Cocidius83 - Xbone GT (NA-EP)
  • Murrtagh
    Murrtagh
    Right, I'm just trying to find someone I can rely on and make a little system work out where we trade crafted items or raw mats or something
  • malc303
    malc303
    ✭✭
    would be happy to trade some ore for hide/leather /clothing mats as using medium armor in the main for my 2 characters -this is always in short supply whereas just making the odd weapon doesn't use up too much of the high iron ore I gather .don't need much rawhide anymore as my main character now lvl21 but hide and leather looks like it might be harder to come by .

im trying to get all my crafting skills up so im also interested in trading crafted weapons and armor back and forth to decon and earn inspiration - it works well between alt characters and is supposed to work even better between 2 players - id be interested in this as well !

i'll friend you later in game tonight - ( im in Australia its 12 in the afternoon here )
    gt -malc303

Edited by malc303 on July 2, 2015 2:45AM
  • malc303
    malc303
    ✭✭
    actually - enchanting runes to deconstruct and glyphs also would be very helpful to level enchanting !!

I certainly know I have lots of iron ingots and a growing amount of steel , as well as some orchiam ( sp ?) ore , and will accumulate more on my questing around stormhaven over the weekend coming . ( it's rare I can pass a node /plant /glyph without grabbing it - so ocd )
    Edited by malc303 on July 2, 2015 2:44AM
  • Murrtagh
    Murrtagh
    Sounds awesome! Sorry I was on vacation, but as soon as I get back in game I'll contact you about this! I'm definitely ocd like that as well where I always collect rough wood and enchanting runes and everything, but this is pretty much what I'm looking for! I will be in touch!