Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yes i do have ww

TheBigO5Car
TheBigO5Car
Soul Shriven
Hey wats up everyone I'm leaving this msg because I been getting a high influx of msg asking if I got ww bite and can give so just wanted to let people know I do have the bite and I am willing to help people get it but I do have 2 people waiting already and my first bite is available in a few hours so after that I will be able to bite every 7 days and one of the people I'm giving the bite to is a buddy of mine so will both give it out I will post on here 24 hours before I got one up I will try to make it first come first serve but if anyone is giving racial motifs I might be more incline to bite them thanks
Dominion NA server
Edited by TheBigO5Car on June 24, 2015 6:28PM